UK is one of the most dynamic study destinations in the world. Top class teaching facilities at some of the most renowned universities in the world make UK ideal to gain an undergrad or post grad degree. About 10 – 30% of students at UK Universities are international students. You would get a chance to meet and interact with students from European countries as well as other countries from around the world.
If you have passed your high school, you can study a Bachelors Degree in the UK. UK is a popular destination for all kinds of undergraduate courses, be it business studies, engineering, science, law, economics, arts or computing, etc. UK provides a secure environment for young students – one of the top reasons parents prefer sending their children to the UK!
If you are looking to pursue a master’s directly after completing your graduation, then you can consider UK universities as they accept 15 years of education for post graduate courses. Master programs are offered across a wide number of specializations choices from Marketing to Luxury Brand Management, Medicine to Physiotherapy, Fine arts to Multimedia and Design, Finance to Entrepreneurship and many more.
Popular courses at master’s level:
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Finance
- Masters in International Business
- Masters in Human Resource Management
- Masters in Entrepreneurship
- Masters in Engineering Business Management
- Masters in Fashion Design
- Masters in Engineering
- Masters in Physiotherapy
- Masters in Media and Communication
Admission Criteria: UK Universities
Admissions to Universities in the UK are based on a number of factors. Academic background, performance in English Language tests, recommendations from faculty or work recommendations and a strong statement of purpose. It is important that your application is handled in the right manner to ensure your chances of getting in to the University of your choice.
UCAS for Undergraduate UK applications
UCAS – or the ‘University & Colleges Application System’ is a central process of applying to Undergraduate degree programs.
Post Graduate UK applications:
- All Masters programs in UK are for 1 year [ with a few exceptions]
- Most UK universities accept students from Indian universities for post graduate with 15 years of education
- There is rolling admission with most universities accepting applications right up to June on a space available basis.
- Students may apply while they are in their final year of undergraduate degree programs.
- Most applications are free with few exceptions. Students can pay the application fee by credit card.
Where do you begin?
After you have decided what course/subject you want to pursue, you need to get to the job of shortlisting the universities. A number of factors are to be considered before you decide where you want to apply. Once you have shortlisted the universities, you can start the application process. Usually most colleges have similar requirements for the applications but you should check for updated information on the websites so as not to miss out on any details and important formalities. You can take the guidance of expert counselors who can help at each step from choosing a course to application to accommodation and visas along with a range of expert help. Go to our contact page to schedule an appointment with our counselors or send us an online query.